Saturday, March 3, 2012

Forewarning


March may bring with it leprechauns, warmer weather, and basketball but it also brings a project from Two Writing Teachers: the Slice of Life challenge. The goal is to write about a little "slice" of your life and post it every day in the month of March. Already I'm a little behind, but I'm going to try to do it for the rest of the month.

If you haven't noticed, most of my recent posts have had the title Slice of Life: blahblahblah for the same bloggers' Slice of Life Tuesday challenges. So, I'm just posting this right now to warn you all that I'm not going to include that in the titles anymore and you can just all assume that anything I write during this month (and probably after too) will be a slice of my life. Anyway, check out the challenge on Two Writing Teachers blog and join if you'd like! Let the slicing begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment