Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day (1)


A picture of myself taken on the first day of the challenge...
with 15 facts about ME :)

1. Today was definitely a glasses day. That's what 1 hour of sleep will do...

2. One of my most favorite things in the world is to look at the stars.

3. I have always secretly wanted to be the singing voice of a Disney princess.

4. My favorite TV shows are The Office, House, Glee, Friends, Gilmore Girls, The Nanny, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson...and most recently my roommate is getting me hooked on Heroes Season 1 :) (Yes, I love TV).

5. I can play the piano, flute, baritone, and guitar.

6. I am LDS and so grateful to be so!

7. I'm studying to be a secondary education history teacher and I absolutely love it. :)

8. I could watch Pride and Prejudice over a thousand times and never get sick of it.

9. If I had a superpower it would be time control...or invisibility...or flying...oh, teleportation! I can't decide.

10. I can do a pretty amazing British accent and I really wish I could just use it everyday.

11. I have a split uvula. Yep, the dangling thing in the back of your throat? Mine looks like an upside-down heart.

12. My dream vacation would be to visit Italy.

13. I am an avid Utah Jazz fan. I also claim the Denver Broncos and the New York Yankees, but I mostly just watch basketball.

14. I've always desperately wanted to go to Hogwarts.

15. I'm a complete sucker for anything Shakespeare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment