Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mental Notes on the Last Day of March

Today is an absolutely gorgeous day! I woke up bright and early this morning to pick up Hilary and head over to Orem Junior High to do some observation. I seriously love that school, and surprisingly really want to teach middle school/junior high now more than I want to teach high school. Who'd a thunk?

Anyway, so I'm trying to get motivated enough to finish my electronic session for multicultural education. But it's about policies and programs, which is quite possibly the most confusing thing to ever exist on the earth, so you can't really blame me for wanting to sort out my mind first.

Also, I'm very excited because I'm going to go home tomorrow and take pictures! Yay! I'm going to try my hand at senior pictures and my unfortunate brother is going to be my guinea pig. Tatiana also wants to tag along so I can take her picture too. So I guess if anyone else wants to join, be my guest! haha. But I'll post some of those later...if they actually turn out okay...

There was one more thing I wanted to mention, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was...boo. Somehow I feel like it was the reason for this post in the first place. Hmmm...

Oh, yes! Wow, it's not as momentous as I'd thought. I just watched the episode of The Office where Michael proposes to Holly and Oh. My. Gosh. Adorable? Absolutely! That was so amazing I can't even get over it. Also, the look on everyone's faces when they realize that Michael is leaving. Priceless. Amateurs don't write this stuff, people. I love The Office and I love Michael Scott. So, inevitably I am heartbroken at this moment in time. Haha.

Well, I'd better finish my assignment on education policies for ELL students! Have a lovely, beautiful, sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment