Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fashion{able}

So I'm not exactly sure what it is, but today I had the sudden urge to become super involved in fashion. I suddenly wanted to revamp my entire wardrobe and completely dedicate this summer to becoming more fashionable.

It all started with a visit to Plato's Closet. I was with my friend, Edie. And we were talking about our fashion style, because I always tell her if something is so..."Edie." You know how sometimes you can just tell? Well, I can definitely tell when something is her style. After joking about it some, I realized that I wanted to have a style that was so..."Megan." So that is now my quest.

I've been finding and following Mormon fashion blogs and I<3. If you're interested too, check this out.

So now, I really want to go shopping. I want to find great deals on adorable clothes that are totally..."me" and I also really want to buy cheap, ugly clothes and make them beautiful. One of the entries I read today showed the remarkable feat of a girl named Sarah. She bought a dress at a thrift store for an extremely low price and made it adorable. Seriously. Look at it right here.

Anyway, I now have this obsession with classy, fabulous fashion that I can add to my list of changes I'm making this summer. I am beyond excited :)

P.S. It has been raining like crazy here in Utah for the past couple of weeks and it finally stopped (although I love the rain, so I would be fine if it never stopped...). But anyway, now that it is no longer raining I got the sudden urge to get yellow rain boots. Hmmm. I want. They have some for an amazing price at Target, so I will definitely have to check those out.


No comments:

Post a Comment