Thursday, May 5, 2011

Change

So spring is here, officially. Today is gorgeous. When I walked to the mailbox in my shorts, flip flops and "I heart NY" shirt, I could even feel the warmth of the sun! Utah weather is a sporadic thing, so that's saying something.

Spring is a time of change. And change can be good or bad. I've already had my fair share of both this spring. Change is always hard, but there is always good to be found in it. I won't give any details at this point in time, but last week was not a great week for my family. However, this week has brought many wonderful and exciting things into my life and I'm very grateful. It's funny how things seem to work out that way sometimes.

With warmth in the air and change on the wind, I feel like I'm moving into a new stage of life and I think it's already underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment