Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oh, memories...

So today marked the beginning of some crazy reminiscing that will only grow the further we get into this coming week. My brother will be graduating from high school on Wednesday and I really feel like my graduation was just yesterday. Tonight we went to his seminary graduation and it brought back memories from when I was on the seminary council and seminary graduation committee my senior year. This year's committee had the same adviser that I had and everything (the program, refreshments, graduation plaques, senior gifts) was the same. I really felt like I was getting old because this was all for my little brother. Graduating? What? But yes, I guess soon enough I will be sitting on my porch in a rocking chair telling my grandchildren about the good ole days. :)

{This is an old pic I found that I took on my graduation day! (June 3, 2008) Not the best picture, but that's okay.}

No comments:

Post a Comment